Meet Dr. Saad Sahli
Before founding his law firm 10 years ago, Dr. Saad Sahli came from a press-related environment that enhanced his relations with clients and the political world.
Dr. Saad Sahli was also a founding member of the liberal Moroccan party on April 27.28, 2001, in Nador.
This knowledge base coming from the press and political experience is the key to the rapid success and evolution of “Cabinet Saad Sahli”, and the secret behind his personality.
In his firm, Dr. Saad Sahli moved to digitalize his office from A to Z due to the importance of the digital system in his field. he made information available and accessible to his office employees and his clients with a click of the mouse or through browsing using smartphones.
Our mission is to defend your interests by providing the most skilled and professional resources. We are especially skilled in the following practice areas:
Human resources dedicated to serving your cause.
- 8 Lawyers.
- 1 Office manager – Former general secretary of the municipality of Rabat
- 1 consultant engineer in IT solutions.
- 4 senior executives’ experts in legal matters:
- Abdelhadi Modeni Ex-expert in the public domain of equipment.
- Jaafar Hassoun Ex-president of the administrative court of Marrakech.
- Mustafa Rtili Ex-inspector of the general finance inspectorate.
- Abdessalam el Jazouli Former deputy director of the DEPP.
- 6 Secretaries piloted by a team leader.
- 3 Employees are in charge of the work with the various actors (Courts, Administrations, etc.)
- 1 vehicle with driver.